About Reformation Two
Right Believing and Right Living
Reformation Two is a movement of God in His Church as the Bride of Christ encompassing believing and living out of the victorious Christian life. God is shaking, purifying, and winnowing out His Church in our changing and troubled times reaching and growing men, women, and children with the Gospel. The Church of Jesus Christ must be discipled, purified, and prepared for the harvest.
Principles we focus on include:
1) A renewed emphasis on a "fervent love for the brethren". Paul admonishes us plainly in 1 Corinthians 13 that we can do all things up to martyrdom for Christ but if we have no love, we are a useless, noisy symbol clanging. Scripture tells us in 1 John that this is actually a Litmus Test for ourselves to confirm that we are Christians walking in the faith, a love for the brethren. This love is also how the world will know Jesus was sent of the Father, and how the World will know we are disciples of Jesus so we cannot fulfill the Great Commission with out this! (John 17) and Jesus commanded us plainly: "By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another” (John 13:35.) We have no excuse for the tragic sin of neglecting this commandment and we need to repent and act.
2) Re-ordering our corporate and individual lives Scripturally, to align to the Kingdom of the Lord Jesus. A by-product of this focus on the love of Jesus and the brethren is a change of priority and focus. Our corporate focus is turned away from real estate, large professional staff, entertainment, consumerism, self-help and psychology. Our corporate focus is turned towards the person of The Risen Lord, Savior, and King, Jesus Christ. We align our lives individually to be His Body and Bride, the Church. How we order our marriages, families, jobs, churches, and as citizens all need to be organized according to the Lord’s Kingdom order and priorities as outlined in Scripture.
3) Family participatory worship. To be unified families and the whole congregation must worship together, not separated out into "kids church" or otherwise.
4) Healing marriages and families. Jesus is still in the resurrection business healing people, marriages, and families broken by sin and sinful systems of this world. We minister through Scripture, prayer, and the power of the Holy Spirit and not by psychology or self-help programs. As loving brothers and sisters in Christ, loving each other as Jesus commanded us to, we carry each other’s burdens so the world will know we are His disciples and that Jesus was sent by the Father.
5) Live out the basic tenets, practices, order, and disciplines of historic Christianity Our mission is to live in faith, repentance, obedience, and wisdom to build the Kingdom of Christ and to advance His banner. As Jesus told Peter, the gates of Hell will not be able to withstand this advancing, victorious movement of Kingdom expansion culminating in our Lord' return. May we bring glory to the Lord Jesus and the Father through the power of the Holy Spirit.
These principles are not new, but rather an historic and Scriptural priority and emphasis across 2,000 years of Church History and across all regions across the Globe. Times are changing and challenging and a return to the basics of Christianity is critical. This is the Church as taught by our Lord, Paul, Peter, James and John and documented by Dr. Luke in Acts.
We are pilgrims and sojourners, a peculiar and distinct people of God passing through this world which will not only think us odd, but will persecute us as they did our Lord and we shall rejoice as we await Him and His appearing.
For a belief deep dive: